- RSS Channel Showcase 9999017
- RSS Channel Showcase 7463332
- RSS Channel Showcase 8310895
- RSS Channel Showcase 7959863
Articles on this Page
- 10/06/14--22:13: _The Case for Branda...
- 11/29/14--11:37: _Joeservations
- 02/24/15--16:23: _“Native Advertising...
- 03/05/15--14:47: _24 Hour Fitness – C...
- 08/10/15--15:26: _Google Starts Holdi...
- 12/22/15--22:08: _No Daddy – No Godad...
- 03/03/16--08:16: _Revenge on the Tele...
- 06/10/16--10:34: _Local Sites With Re...
- 06/13/16--12:04: _Microsoft to Buy Li...
- 02/24/17--12:40: _Strong New gTLD Gro...
- 03/01/17--12:34: _Domain News and Views
- 03/06/17--16:51: _Tech News and Views
- 03/23/17--15:53: _Are Most of Your We...
- 05/16/17--09:56: _Best Used Car Adver...
- 08/11/17--14:10: _My Cousin Kristy’s ...
- 03/19/18--18:39: _ICANN Puerto Rico I...
- 10/06/14--22:13: The Case for Brandables
- 11/29/14--11:37: Joeservations
- 02/24/15--16:23: “Native Advertising”– Is This New?
- 03/05/15--14:47: 24 Hour Fitness – Carlsbad, CA Review
- 08/10/15--15:26: Google Starts Holding Company and Uses ABC.XYZ
- 12/22/15--22:08: No Daddy – No Godaddy Superbowl Ad This Year.
- 03/03/16--08:16: Revenge on the Telecom Robot
- 06/10/16--10:34: Local Sites With Revenue Over $1M Annually
- 06/13/16--12:04: Microsoft to Buy Linkedin for $26B
- 02/24/17--12:40: Strong New gTLD Growth Rates – Infographic
- 03/01/17--12:34: Domain News and Views
- 03/06/17--16:51: Tech News and Views
- 03/23/17--15:53: Are Most of Your Web Visitors Robots? (Infographic)
- 05/16/17--09:56: Best Used Car Advertisement Ever
- 08/11/17--14:10: My Cousin Kristy’s Book
- 03/19/18--18:39: ICANN Puerto Rico Infographic
I just had a dialogue with a friend who is involved in BrandBucket.com so I checked out their site. Working for 101domain.com, I have seen a lot of great brandables come to life. I often have to explain the pros … Continue reading
I love to read and run across ideas worth remembering almost every day. Almost every day I want to blog and post something thoughtful about what I’ve read. The problem is that I rarely have time. But today I’m doing … Continue reading
Forbes Magazine recently published an ad on it’s cover. This act has started a discussion on the ethics of “native advertising”, a practice where publishers show ads that look the same as articles. An American Marketing Association writer, wrote about … Continue reading
I’ve been going to 24 Hour Fitness centers for YEARs now. I really like being a member. I’ve been going now to the one in Carlsbad, CA for about two years. It’s a flagship club because they have an executive … Continue reading
Huge Win for the New Generic Top Level Domain, .xyz Google made a big announcement today that will certainly benefit the world of new generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs). They have started a new holding company called “Alphabet” and are … Continue reading
Adage Magazine and other media outlets have reported that Godaddy is sitting out this year’s Superbowl. They’ve been advertising on it since 2005 so it’s a disappointment to the domain name industry. We have a lot to thank them for. … Continue reading
I have an old phone number that I like and that I’ve used for almost 18 years. I have robots calling me every day. I’m sure that the “telemarketers” (aka spammers) unleashing these robots on the public won’t like this … Continue reading
I just ran across an interesting PDF that lists local / niche news sites, listing their annual revenue. Revenue for local news / feature sites has been a challenge for the news industry as well as for domain name investors. … Continue reading
Linkedin has always been one of my favorite social networks. I’m hoping that they don’t change much. But today, Microsoft announced they are buying them for $26 billion dollars! Below is the official press release: REDMOND, Wash., and MOUNTAIN VIEW, … Continue reading
The Domain Name Association (DNA) released an infographic today illustrating the rapid growth rates of new generic Top Level Domain names. The chart depicts year over year growth of total domains, country-code Top Level Domains (ccTLDs), .com and .net, and … Continue reading
Verisign Releases Domain Name Industry Brief 2016 ended with just under 330M domain name registrations across all top level domains (TLDs). That’s about a 2.3 million name increase over the previous quarter. Domains grew at a rate of 6.8 percent … Continue reading
Uber May Have Deceived Authorities in Areas Where the Service is Not Allowed Uber had (may still have) a program called Greyball that disqualified law enforcement from hailing an Uber to avoid prosecution in places that it wasn’t allowed. The … Continue reading
Incapsula, a web technology company produced an interesting infographic depicting the percentage of bots that visit websites. According to them, more than half of your visitors may be robots. The largest number of bots used (24.3%) are “impersonators” that are … Continue reading
A friend showed me this ad that a digital ad exec made to sell his used car. It is awesome. Had to share…
I didn’t know that my cousin, Kristy Alagna, wrote a book! I’m so excited for her and have already ordered one. This is a part of my family’s history and we do have some fun and crazy stories and memories … Continue reading
ICANN’s meeting in Puerto Rico was really well attended. There are still many problems down there related to Hurricane Maria, but there was very little degradation of services that I could see while I was there. This is not because … Continue reading